980 nm diode laser vascular removal machine
|By air, by DHL/TNT/Fedex/UPS express door to door,by sea
|More than 10 years experience R&D team
|Suitable for :
|Salon ,beauty center ,skin clinic, med spa,hospital
|CE ISO TUV FDA
980 nm diode laser vascular removal machine use 980nm laser to remove the vascular cells and veins,spider vein effectively non-invasively
980nm laser is the optimum absorption spectrum of Porphyrin vascular cells. Vascular cells absorb the high-energy laser of 980nm wavelength, solidification occurs, and finally dissipated.
To overcome the traditional laser treatment redness large area of burning the skin,professional design hand-piece, enabling the 980nm laser beam is focused onto a 0.2-0.5mm diameter range, in order to enable more focused energy to reach the target tissue, while avoiding burn the surrounding skin tissue.
Laser can stimulate the dermal collagen growth while vascular treatment, increase epidermal thickness and density, so that the small blood vessels are no longer exposed, at the same time, the skin’s elasticity and resistance is also significantly enhanced
- Highly efficient,980nm wavelength laser will be highly absorbed by hemoglobin.
- Safety, the non-invasive and totally small laser beam emitted by fiber will only work on the angio telectasis,avoid the surrounding area.
- Fast speed,consistant mode and pulse mode are optional.
- Low cost to deliver and move the compact design will save the shipment fee and easy to move.
- Aiming beam will help doctors and operators to target the angiotelectasis precisely.
|Length of Fiber
|English or OEM
|Diode laser of 650nm±10nm,5mW (Max.),adjustable brightness
|8.0 inch Color LCD touch screen
|Light delivery system
|detachable fiber systems, Core Size (Use only approved，systems)≤200µm, SMA 905 connector
Training & Service & Warranty
- 2 years warranty, free replace of component within 2 years.
Training & Service & Warranty
Before and after
- Laser damage to the eyes, must avoid direct vision. (The patient should wear an eye mask, and the operator can wear a transparent laser protective glasses, or not, as long as you do not look directly at the laser.)
- Laser energy use is too large, will burn the skin, serious later may form pigmentation.
- Redness and blisters may occur if not properly handled or repaired.
- Scab usually occurs in the first two weeks after treatment, it is normal phenomenon, can fall off naturally, it won’t leave scar
Normal treatment is not swelling and blistering, if it occurs, it must be caused by improper treatment.
The reason for the redness is:
- Too big parameter; 2. Too long treatment time; 3. Repeated scans (Scanning the same vascular back and forth) 4.Ice dressing not done in time;
The causes of bubbling are:
The first 4 reasons are same as above, The fifth reason is water or hot gas after finishing, such as washing your face, applying a mask or touching anything related to liquids! Or with a mask to produce heat and steam!
Treatment of blisters:
If blisters appear, keep the skin dry and well cared for, as the skin itself is capable of healing, ice compress is ok but must be separated by sterile gauze. Don’t break blisters artificially! Don’t touch the water! Don’t use any repair products!
Treatment of redness and swelling:
If it’s inflamed, it can be ice compress but it has to be separated by sterile gauze. Do not touch heat and do not touch water (You can’t touch water until scab has fallen off), Do not use exfoliated skin care products or skin care products with high alcohol content, do not chafe the skin! Pay attention to keep warm in winter, and Avoid sandstorm and sudden cold and sudden heat stimulation; Pay attention to sun protection in summer.
Recovery and edema time:
See individual constitution, general 1-3 days, fast 24 hours can ok.
When removing red blood silk, there is a slight tingling sensation, which can be tolerated by ordinary people. Anesthesia is not recommended
Parameters suitable for most people: power of 6W, pulse width of 30-50ms, frequency of 2HZ. However, because each person’s skin, red blood silk thickness, depth is different, so there is no fixed value, these parameters are the actual treatment of the vast number of users’ experience. Power: 6w-12w for face and 7w-13w for limbs. Pulse 15-100ms, universal 30ms-60ms. Frequency FRE 1-5HZ, usually 2HZ.Frequency 2 is 2 times a second light, no matter what the frequency is, we should pay attention to the point and the point spacing, in the blood on each laser point and point distance of 1mm is the best, if the frequency is fast, then the speed will be fast, if the frequency fast but moving slow will burn blister. Should give light to move once, coherent come down whole red blood silk can beat.
- The Angle of holding the pen: if you hold the pen, the Angle of the pen should be between 45 and 70 degrees. (You can practice by dotting on the paper. On black or white paper with horizontal lines, dot by dot, dot by line. If you can’t make a point to show the wrong Angle of the pen, the parameters can be turned on with the default value).
- Forward speed: aim at the red blood filament with red light, and then shoot a shot (listen to the sound).Move the pen forward about 1mm. If you are not proficient at the beginning, you can adjust thefrequency to 2HZ. After skilled treatment, it can be treated under 3-4hz output to improve the treatment speed.
- Aim at the red blood: if not aim, it may cause the red blood to turn black.
- Note: Never step in place. You must shoot a shot and take a step forward. Otherwise, it may cause blisters and swelling.
- Cannot repeat scan back and forth! Repeated scans can cause redness or blisters due to excessive energy.
The first course of treatment is for the outermost ring site. After the first course of treatment, rest for 4 weeks and take the second course of treatment.
The standard five focal rings of the instrument are used to adjust the size of the light spot. The minimum light spot is 0.2mm and the maximum light spot is 3mm. In actual treatment, according to the thickness of the red blood, choose the right focus ring: thick red blood, with large light spot ring; Fine red blood, with a ring of small spots. The 0.5mm focus ring is the most commonly used.