Emsella chair Emsculpt treatment is the most advanced new technology from UK famouse HIgh Tech BTL company. Emchair take advantages of high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology for the treatment Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) . IVIVALASER produce a similar technology for a buttock lift and pelvic treatment.
How EMS CHAIR Works?
Using High Intensity Focused Electro Magnetic Energy to stimulate and strengthen all the pelvic floor muscles, not just the subset that can be exercised with voluntary contractions (Kegel exercises).
The repetitive stimulation leads to regained control over pelvic floor muscles and bladder to reduce the severity of stress urinary incontinence.
Smart On/Off System
You may observe improvement after a single session. The results will typically continue to
improve over the next few weeks.
While remaining fully clothed, women sit on the EMS Chair chair for about 30minutes.It sounds
simple,and it is : no surgery, no medication and completely non-invasive.
With ergonomic benefits, the slide-out technology will reduce risk of overreaching – there
when you need it, concealed when you don’t.
No Pain, No Downtime
You will experience tingling and pelvic floor muscle contractions during the procedure. You
may resume daily activities immediately after the treatment.
Scientific research has shown that 95% of treated patients reported significant improvement in
their quality of life.
Benefits (advantages) of Emsella pelvic chair
- Controlled by APP, WIFI support.
- A no downtime and non-invasive treatment
- Remaining fully clothed when you are doing this pelvic treatment
- Recover bladder and pelvic muscle control with no time-consuming exercises.
- 28 to 30 minutes relax and comfortable treatment
- The chair will give results after just one treatment. Results will typically continue improving over the following few weeks.
- Twice treatment a week and 6 sessions for most of the patients.
- An obvious pad reduction was reported by the patients
- Leather chair, soft and comfortable.
Emsella chair is a non-invasive, no-downtime procedure that improves:
- All types of urinary incontinence by up to 65%.
- Improved nocturia (getting up at night to urinate).
- Bladder function and pelvic muscle control without ineffective and often time-consuming exercises.
- Patients reported a significant pad use reduction. This provided not only physical and psychological relief, but also financial relief.
- Increased blood flow and sensitivity leading to improved sexual function, sexual desire and sexual pleasure.
- Strengthening of the pelvic floor muscles leading to decrease in leaking and overall increase in sexual function.
|Pelvic Floor Muscle Repair Chair Machine
|Depth of stimulation:
|clear stimulus positioning requirements
|Deep focusing copper coil
|45 ~ 55CM
|variable frequency air cooling
|Treatment program 1
|Treatment program 2
|Repro ductive privacy
|Treatment program 3
|Treatment program 4
- 2 years warranty ,free replace of component within 2 years.
Before & After
How much does pelvic chair treatment cost?
A pelvic chair treatment needs 6 sessions normally .It takes 25-30 minutes per session , interval minimum 2 days, Completing a full treatment series is necessary to maximize treatment efficacy. You may need additional treatments depending on the severity of your condition.
|3 strenthen sessions
|6 strenthen sessions
One treatment, 30mins, is equal to do 12000 pelvic floor exercises but without the hard work!
We recommend a series of six treatments, twice a week for three weeks, for optimal results.
The procedure is non-invasive, and you remain fully clothed throughout. No drugs are required and the most you will feel is a slight tingling during the treatment. With no recovery time needed you can leave immediately after each session and resume normal daily activity.
The majority of people need a course of six sessions over a period of three weeks to see optimum results, with most people seeing and feeling results after just two or three treatment sessions
How long the effects of your treatment last depend on the severity of your symptoms at the start. Most people will notice a positive effect on symptoms for up to one year.
Better results can be achieved faster due to the intensity and coverage that can be achieved using the EMS CHAIR.
Who are currently pregnant, have a pacemaker, metal plates such as hip replacements, defibrillator.
Urinary Incontinence, we say it as any accidental loss of urine from the bladder. About one-third of person suffering urinary incontinence. Incontinence is troublesome regardless of gender, Females is more likely to experience it than males.What is the reason of incontience? 1)age;2)childbirth; 3)falling hormone levels.Whatever the case, it makes physical activity or even regular movements like sneezing, laughing, or coughing an uncomfortable experience.
- Confirm with a doctor if you are the right person for the pelvic chair treatment
- Sit in the middle of the chair at your comfortable position
- The height of the ivivalaser chair is adjustable, adjust the height according to the doctor to achieve the correct treatment.
- Put your feet flat on the floor, and shoulder-width apart. (Different patients has different requirements)
- Location your knees slightly above the feet at a vertical angle with a little outward rotation.
- Your pelvic area should be closest to the middle of the chair, maybe you should make some movement to get the best angel.
- Keep your spine straight and relax. Put your hands on your thighs.
- The doctor will start the treatment with the VIMYAGE app. At beginning of therapy, the doctors help you gauge positioning. The tapping should be over the perineum (see figure below). Either adjust forward, back, or towards either side to find the target area.
- The treatment has no recovery time, you could back to your normal life immediately.
Review of emsella chair treatment