Best lipolaser lipo laser machine for beauty treatment
|Lipo Laser length||650nm|
|Lipo Laser modes||AUTO,M1,M2,M3|
|Lipo Laser quantit||102 pieces|
|Lipo Laser Power||100mw/pcs|
|Low level laser handles||10 big laser pads + 4 small laser pads|
|Machine Display||7 inch touch screen|
Lipo laser weight loss machine emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol and releasing them though channels in the cell membranes. The fatty acids and glycerol are then transported around the body to the tissues that will use them during metabolism to create energy. This process of fatty acid release is a natural response of the body when the body needs to used stored energy reserves, thus i-Lipo is not creating any unnatural reaction in the body nor does it affect or damage any surrounding structures such as skin, blood vessels and peripheral nerves. A period of exercise post treatment will ensure the complete metabolism and thus elimination from the body of the freed fatty acids.
1. Fat burning, Slimming, Body shaping
2. Effective promoting tissue metabolism and blood circulation, better for whiten skin
3. Improve orange peel organization
4. Strengthen the skin elasticity
5. Repair striate gravid arum
6. Anti-aging for face and body
- Keep the applicator in full contact with treatment area
- Keep the applicator at the same place
- Please use the strap to fix the laser pads
- Avoid the treatment over bone and do not aim directly to the joint
- Always make a skin fold in order to get better access to the fat tissue
- In case of resting during treatment, please “PAUSE” and then “STOP” to avoidover-output of the machine
Please avoid the treatment from the following patients
1. Pregnant women or women who may be pregnant 2. Cardiopaths
3. Patients with vascular diseases
4. Patients with pacemakers
5. Patients with therombosis and or thrombophlebitis 6. Patients being treated with anticoagulants
7. Patients who have undergone a transplant
8. Carriers of large metal prostheses
11.Patients with cancer.
12.Patients with heart diseases.
13.Patients with sensory or physical impairment.