Best Microneedling Machine Dermapen Skin roller with 16 needles cartridges
What Is MicroNeedling?
for increased stimulation of circulation and natural collagen production in the treated area.
This newly created collagen provides the skin with additional support and helps to improve the overall health and quality of the skin.
Benefits of MicroNeedling
* Safe for most skin types
* Treats fine lines
* Improves skin texture
* Reduces the appearance of large pores
* Enhances the effects of topical skin care products
* Stimulates circulation
* Improves overall health of skin
* Adjustable Needle length from 0.25-2.5mm
* Vertical movements prevent unnecessary trauma
* Very accurate and consistent speed and depth
* 16-needle cartridge glides smoothly over the skin
* No fluid backflow, no cross-contamination and no drag
* Less Noise than similar Microneedling device on the markets
*4 speeds to meet different treatment
Ageing & Sun Damaged Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Acne & Pimples
1 x Micro-needling Pen Device
5 x 16-Pin Cartridges
1 x AC/DC Power Adaptor
1 x Desk Stand
Dimensions: 180 mm x 40 mm x 70 mm
* AC/DC Power Adaptor
Input Voltage/Current: 100 – 240V AC, 1.0 – 0.5A, 50 – 60Hz
Output Voltage/Current: 5V DC, 2.4A
Type: 14500, Lithium-ion,
Voltage/Current: 3.7V DC, 800mAh
Adjustable depth from 0.2mm – 2.5mm (max)
Digital Operating Interface
Dual Power Operation
Revolutionary 16-Needle Cartridge
Built-in RFID Needle Cartridge
Advanced Oscillating Vertical Needle Technology
The needles puncture the skin in an up and down motion, for increased speed, precision and safety.
How to use the Dermapen?
2. Insert a battery into the Topsaint Dermapen, or plug in the Power Adaptor.
3. insert a sterilized Needle Cartridge into the Topsaint Microneedling Pen tip
4. Power on the Topsaint Microneedling Pen.
5. Select the needle depth and speed of the Topsaint Microneedling Pen that best suits the treatment area.
6. Apply a uniform layer of Active ingredients
7. Apply Mask for 7-30 minutes to neutralize the Peel
8. After treatment, take precaution against sun exposure.
Forehead – 0.25-0.5 mm
Between eyebrows – 0.25-0.5 mm
Nose – 0.25 mm
Eye area – 0.25 mm
Cheek Bone – 0.5 mm
Cheek and Chin – 0.5-1.0 mm
Upper Lip – 0.25 mm
Facial Scarring – 1.0-1.25 mm
Stretch Mark – 1.5-2.0 mm
Surgical and Burn scars – 2.0-2.5mm
Please note! The kit includes 5pcs 16pin cartridges. Contact us to order a desired quantity of cartridges.
How long does a Dermapen treatment take?
Dermapen treatment the whole face is treated takes about 45 minutes.
How many treatments do I need?
A follow-up treatment is possible after 4-6 weeks. an average of 6 treatments are required for the desired result. After every treatment you can see improvement of the skin.
Is the Dermapen treatment painful?
Dermapen treatment is not painful.
What’s the difference between the Dermapen and the microneedling?
They are same. Dermapen is an AI automatic microneedling machine consisting of a cartridge with 12 or 14 microneedles. This is a professional-grade device typically found in spa and dermatology clinics. The tips can be adjusted from 0.5 mm to 2.5 mm which allows treatment into the dermis to create real dramatic skin improvements.