Morpheus 8 is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment that uses a combination of microneedling and radiofrequency technology to improve the appearance of the skin. It is commonly used for skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, and overall skin texture improvement. While I don’t have access to specific before-and-after images, I can provide you with general information about what to expect before and after Morpheus 8 treatment.
Before Morpheus 8 Treatment:
- Consultation: You will have a consultation with a qualified healthcare provider or aesthetician to discuss your goals and concerns. They will assess your skin condition and determine if Morpheus 8 is suitable for you.
- Preparation: Your healthcare provider may recommend certain skincare routines or products to prepare your skin for the treatment. This might include avoiding certain medications or products that could increase the risk of complications.
- Anesthesia: Morpheus 8 treatments are typically performed with a local anesthetic to minimize discomfort during the procedure. Your provider will discuss anesthesia options with you before the treatment.
After Morpheus 8 Treatment:
- Immediate Effects: Some patients notice mild redness, swelling, and tiny pinpoint scabbing immediately after the treatment. These effects usually subside within a few days.
- Recovery Period: There is minimal downtime associated with Morpheus 8. You can usually resume normal activities within a day or two after the treatment. However, it’s essential to follow post-treatment instructions provided by your healthcare provider.
- Results Over Time: The full results of Morpheus 8 become noticeable as your skin heals and collagen production increases. It might take a few weeks to a few months to see the final results. Many patients report significant improvements in skin tightness, texture, and reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Multiple Sessions: Depending on your specific goals and the condition of your
Fractional microneedling RF works by introducing radiofrequency technology to gently heat facial skin after micro-lesions are performed to help restore and resurface connective tissues. When it is heated to forty-two to forty-three degrees Celsius, collagen, which is the main structural protein in connective tissues, breaks down. Over the course of six-weeks, collagen that is broken down during a treatment reforms and connective tissues become much tighter and stronger. The face is lifted and volume is added to hallow areas.
- Double handle design, wide range of treatment.
- 2. A variety of probe specifications: 12P, 24P, 40P, nano crystal head, one-time non reusable for more peace of mind.
- 3. Provide the deepest RF fractional therapy, which can penetrate subcutaneous tissue up to 8mm.
- 4. Realize humanized operation: the depth can be adjusted between 0.5 and 7mm, the depth of the needle can be adjusted freely, and it can be used on skin of any thickness.
- 5. Original burst mode: deep segmented subcutaneous heating technology, multi-level fixed-point superposition treatment at one time, uniform and stable energy delivery.
- 6. Insulated probe device “super sharp + ultra-high gold plating film + cone design”; The needle body is 0.22mm, and gradually becomes thinner to the top. The damage to the epidermis caused by 0.1mm of the needle tip is the least. So as to avoid burning skin pigmentation and basically no pain and bleeding. Improved safety and effectiveness.
Can be used on any areas that can benefit from resurfacing and subdermal renewal. The most commonly treated areas include the face, periorbital area, abdomen, thighs, legs, and buttocks. 1.Face and body Microneedle RF Fractional targets subdermal layers of the skin and tissue to remodel collagen on the face and body. 2.Collagen This fractional tissue treatment simulates the production of collagen in the underlying layers of the dermis. Modular tips enable procedures to be customized for large or small body areas. 3.Darker skin tones Effectively remodels skin and tissue with minimal risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Patients should expect little to no thermal damage to skin types.